PPGA Sales and Leasing Pty Ltd T/A Gold Coast Commercial Real Estate recognises the importance of privacy and is committed to safeguarding the personal information that we hold. This policy describes how we collect, store and manage personal information.
Collecting personal information:
We collect personal information for reasons that include:
- communicating with you;
- enabling us to provide services to you;
- responding to your request for information about services;
- sending statements and invoices to you;
- collecting payments from you;
- marketing our services to you;
- for our internal planning, promotional, product development, quality control and research purposes;
- dealing with complaints, consumer guarantee and warranty claims; developing, managing, and administering our services;
- complying with our legal obligations.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
We collect your personal information directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. When collecting personal information from you, we may collect in ways including:
- through your access and use of our website
- by telephone, letter, fax or email
- during conversations between you and our representatives
- by contracting with us
- by entering competitions, promotions or requesting information or material from us
- completing surveys, providing feedback or complaining to us
We may also collect personal information from third parties including:
- from third party companies such as credit reporting agencies, law enforcement agencies and government entities
- your representatives (lawyers, accountants and financial advisers)
- publicly available sources of information or any other organisations where you have given your consent
The type of personal information we collect includes your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, date of birth, payment information, transaction information, Internet Protocol (IP) address, server address, domain name, information about your browsing activity, information contained on identification documents and other details that may be required to conduct our operations.
Using and disclosing your personal information:
We may use and disclose personal information for the primary purpose for which it was collected. We may also use or disclose personal information for reasonably expected secondary purposes which are related to the primary purpose and in other circumstances authorised by law.
We may disclose your personal information to our suppliers, agents or contractors or anyone to whom you authorise us to disclose it to.
We may disclose your personal information to third party service providers who assist us in providing goods and services or performing functions.
We may disclose your personal information to the extent that we are required to do so by law or connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings involving us.
We may disclose your personal information to overseas contractors to enable us to operate or maintain our online and electronic platforms. Otherwise, we will only disclose your personal information to an overseas recipient when requested to do so by you.
We may also collect and use your personal information to assist us in advising you of other services or information which may be of interest, putting you in contact with other businesses who can assist you.
Access to your personal information:
You may seek access to the personal information we hold about you. We may restrict access where we are required or permitted to do so by law.
Accuracy, completeness and up-to-date information:
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You may contact us to update your personal information or tell us that the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date.
We will take reasonable steps to protect any personal information that we hold from misuse and loss. We also take reasonable steps to protect it from unauthorised access, modification and disclosure. When we no longer require your personal information, we will take reasonable steps to destroy, delete or de-identify it.
How to contact us: